Saturday, July 12, 2008

T'is a bitter poison...

Food poisoning. @#$%!

Pardon my language, but dayam!

I'm to the point that when food buying/consumption becomes a health crapshoot, we have bigger concerns than gas prices. Everyday the news is filled with 'Eat more of this for good health!' and then 'E.coli now suspected in _________(fill in the current blank with the name of the 'healthy' choice you just stocked up on).

Grah!

I'm on my final day of antibiotics for my lovely case of food poisoing. We are headed off for a day at the beach. I'm worried about what I shall feel safe eating. Pack from home? No tomatoes, um... is lettuce safe this week? No beef products due to the current E.coli alert. Fish? No, mercury levels... Eat out then? Might this be where my condition started?

*cry*

Sigh. Think I'll just take the latest By Grace or Moonlit Romance release, sit on the beach and think 'thin' thoughts. Forced dieting could be a good look for me.

Really.

No comments: