Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Days and New Ways...

What I'm working on: AFTS (target: Harlequin Romance) and GMG2 (Moonlit Romance)
What I'm listening to: Medley of alternative rock
What I'm reading: Marriage at Circle M - Donna Alward


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I'm juggling two different wips so the poor lone little braincell can decide which one the Muse needs to glom onto. I have two wips to finish this year. One to sub to Harlequin Rom, and the other which is due for an August release with Moonlit Romance. We won't even talk about the short emagazine stories for Unique Enterprises, or a novella possibility for By Grace Publishing.

The brain cell (and the Muse) can only deal with so much. Heh.

Laura Hamby, Meg Allison and I (writing as Shara Jones) are excited to be revisiting Glen Meadow, Iowa, which is the setting of our original Pops' Girl - Blue Plate Special continuity series and the Pops' Diner Anthology.

Due to the GREAT reception these books received, we're decided to let Pops', Momma and the wonderful Sissies Peters and Hobart give their special brand of help and wisdom to three new sets of Heroes and Heroines. More details will be coming over the next few months but to re-whet your appetites, you can go visit and see for yourself.

For now, I'd best get cracking.

No comments: