Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WIP Juggling........

What I'm working on: ATS (target: Harlequin Romance) and GMG2 (Moonlit Romance)
What I'm listening to: Medley of alternative rock
What I'm reading: Marriage at Circle M - Donna Alward

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a long writing dry spell, my Muse has developed either a)a split personality, or b) overachiever's syndrome.

I'm hoping for the latter, actually.

Her methodology of late, has been a scatter-shot. Super short stories for Unique Enterprises monthly E-Mag blog entries (I have three coming out this year, with the first being Easter Parade on March 5, 2008), author information for By Grace Publishing's Backlist Spotlight (I'm being featured on Monday, February 11, 2008 with my book, Tall, Dark, and Daddy~ squeeeeeee!), and bouncing back and forth between current wips (see progress meters on the right).

Phew. But I'm not complaining. Nosirree, Bob!

No comments: