Monday, January 15, 2007

Brrrrrr.........

Ok. Crisis time in the Lone Star State of Texas.

You see, the problem is that we (my family) live in Texas because we don't want to live with ice and snow. Looks great on postcards, in Christmas movies, and for Spring Break snow skiing when the day time temps hover around 50 deg.

I do not like ice, unless it is mixed with lime and tequilla. I do not like the cold.

In retaliation, and with a thumbing my nose sorta mindset, I shall now open my WIP and plonk my characters down in the middle of a heatwave.

Take that, Mother Nature.

Your Summer Love Type is Go With the Flow

A great summer love may be in the cards for you ... or not.
You'll have a fantastic time this summer, taking what comes.
What you want is flexible - what you'll get is up in the air.
No matter what, you'll have fun - and maybe a few flings!

No comments: