Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Counteracting the EEEVIL.......

Or fixing my CP, Laura Hamby, but good.

See, I twitted her a skoosh this morning about being an overachiever and she launches this campaign against me and tries to lure me into her overachieving net.

I know she's directed you over here with her evil plan. I know it, but you know you're only enabling her.

So, her plan is for you to heckle me into writing more, so YOU can win some chocolate... and chocolate is always good.

I'll take that heckle and RAISE her one...

You go back guess how many web sites and blogs Miss Overachiever has and I'll toss in a special prize to the first one that guesses correctly.

You know, of course, this means war?

11 comments:

Laura Hamby said...

BATTLE! GGG

Sherry Jones said...

Dear Lawd.. where is that tranq dart gun when you need it??

*gggg*

Battle! Indeed, Missy... indeed.

Laura Hamby said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Robin Bayne said...

Well, I did set up my blog on my space, but have only posted a director to my regular blog.

So what does that count as ? LOL

Anonymous said...

Well HECK Shara... shame on you

robynl said...

Come on Shara, why aren't you writing, plotting, whatever it takes to get that WIP done. Maybe you need some help as in 'quit eating chocolate so all your fingers can stay on the keys and type. LOL. (Don't take me serious).

robynl said...

7 maybe.

J said...

10 or 11 if you count the blue plate site.

Laura Hamby said...

Bwahahahaha! Yeah, Shara! Stop stuffing your mouf wif chocolate! Get to writing!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Meg Allison said...

Let's see... Laura has five websites and three blogs.

And why aren't you busy writing, Shara? 0.7%?? 0.5%??? How pathetic is that? Sheesh, woman -- get those fingers typing already!

;)

Anonymous said...

Hi. *waves*
So... this is where part of the BATtle is taking place? ;)

Youse are both too busy writing and blogging and everything, so you won't have time to eat any chocolate... but don't worry, I'll gladly offer to do that for you! :)