Sunday, January 14, 2007

A question of love....

You Are A Realistic Romantic

It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!


I decided to take this quiz. The logical part of my brain knows the results are completely random, but the appeal is hard to resist.

Strangely enough, the fluke is that this particular quiz does fit my personality. For no other reason than the rarity of one of these quizzes actually coming close, I copied and pasted it here.

My curiosity is satisfied. Really.

Well, maybe just one more quiz. I mean, how can I sleep without knowing what my favorite pie flavor says about me?

And no, I am not procrastinating and hiding from my Muse. Really.

No comments: