Monday, July 16, 2007

Breaking all the rules... of course

I've been tagged by Laura Hamby.

Here are the rules: Each blogger should list 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 random facts as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

So, here goes... (And here is where it gets sticky). I'm a rule-breaker. Can't seems to go with the flow. The tag stops here. Yep, I'm breaking the cycle. Those of you who would naturally be on my tagging radar, stop quivering and breathe. You may also send my Thank You chocolates to my home address. Heh.

1. I love socks. I wear them as house slippers year round.

2. My favorite flower is tulips.

3. I have a lap quilt that I'm making that is called Two Lips. The pattern looks like a pair of lips with a hint of tongue showing. Quirky. Heh.

4. I think pajamas should be official daytime wardrobe.

5. I hate flavored coffee, but love flavored coffee creamer.

6. I love to read long, regency historicals, but I love to write contemporary romance the best.

7. My best friend lives in Maryland.

That about sizes me up, personally.

We had a great time in the Texas Hill Country. Luckenbach was great as usual. The two roosters and single hen were quite entertaining. I think the hen had a hook-up going in the outdoor ladies room. Some funny to watch unsuspecting ladies prance into the facilities only to dart out shrieking seconds later with irate barnyard livestock hot on their heels.

Good time, good times.

2 comments:

Laura Hamby said...

You rule breaker you!

Sherry Jones said...

You betcha! Some rules are meant to be followed (STOP! Road Out Ahead) for one example... and some are made to be broken (One drink per person). heh.