Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quiz time again....

As a writer, I often find myself searching for more vibrant and less used verbiage to create more interesting reading.

Since I'm procrastinating... mmmm... I mean mulling over my next scene... I thought I'd take a quiz to see how I'd score on a vocabulary quiz.

Not bad. Heh. Now to search my current wip to see if my writing bears that out.

Huh. Maybe I'd better find a quiz dealing with grammar.


Your Vocabulary Score: A

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.

2 comments:

Laura Hamby said...

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary! You must be quite an erudite person.

Me too! Me too! Althought, I must admit, I don't "do" enigmas. ;)

Sherry Jones said...

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! TMI, Missy. Its not really a mystery why they wrap enigmas, is it? Or something like that....