Friday, July 6, 2007

Time to make the writing meter move....

Holidays. Eh. And holidays that fall in the middle of the week -- writing crushers. So, I'm slacking on the writing just a bit. I started to regain ground a tad last night.

The weather we're having in Texass this spring/summer is another writing crusher. Can you say CONSTANT rain storms? Which arrive with constant companions, Thunder and Lightning??

I'm going to wear out my computer buttons just turning the whole thing off and on, trying to dodge the storms.

My nerves are shattered. Irrepairable damaged, even....

Thank the LAWD for medicinal chocolate. Mmmmm.... feeling a bit more calm and settled as we speak. Think I'll google some online photos for my next Hero...

I might even share.

Errr.. the photos, not the chocolate. Mine.

No comments: