Monday, July 2, 2007

The Plot Thickens?

So on mine and Laura Hamby's blog, Two For The Show , its has clearly been established that I'm the Plotter and she, the Pantster. For the most part. We do switch every now and again because of the nature of writing.

But even in taking this quiz, I tend to actually be a Plotter in real life as well. I do plot, compare, examine and analyze most things to death. Even in spontaneity, I am prepared.

Oh, a spur of the moment trip to another city? Not a problem. I'll just jump online or grab the GPS and plot a few coordinates, check for hotels and see what cuisine is in the area.

I'm hopeless, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I see it as being willing to jump right in.... because I had the foresight to remember to bring the paddles. Heh.

Your Dominant Thinking Style: Modifying

Super logical and rational, you consider every fact available to you.
You don't make rash decisions and are rarely moved by emotion.

You prefer what's known and proven - to the new and untested.
You tend to ground those around you and add stability.

No comments: